Oct 15, 2011

Fall Foliage ♥

I mentioned in a previous post that I went fall foliage hunting

Here are the pictures I took

My fall foliage outfit
I love these shoes





First I stopped at my favorite pizza place and had lunch^^

Then the hunting began!!

It was September at the time so there was much...

In this town, people really love to decorate there houses for the season.


I'm pretty sure this decoration is more permanent

These are so cute!
I love this reef 
A black cat>w<!!

I also visited on of my friends that I roomed with last year and I met her dog that she brought from home!!

He's so precious ♥


His name is Jacey!

D'awww ♥



His ears are REALLY soft. :D 

And he can't walk straight..but that's okay!! And for some reason he only like's girls...and gay guys...

So he loves me^^

He kind of just walked up to me and leaned against me when I sat down. I guess it's his way of saying hi. :3

Sometime's I get to walk him!!!

But he can't walk in a straight line....

That's all for now!!! 

Ciao♥

Besides the autumn poets sing, A few prosaic days A little this side of the snow And that side of the haze. ~Emily Dickinson