Oct 28, 2011

Class outing!

Hello!!!






This week my costuming class walked around the city, taking pictures of the architectural patterns on buildings for inspiration for our very own textiles that we're going to create.


I found a little more than just that!


Here are some of the patterns I found!




You can actually use patterns like these to create a design on a garment!! 

After a while though, I just started taking pictures of things that I like


LIKE THIS AWESOME PLANT!


I think it's a squash O.o


We walked by the park^^


Scene's like these relax me^^

We also stepped into a baby boutique store. ( I think my teacher knew the owners or something)

Everything was so PRECIOUS ;w;






I wanted to spend more time in there >,<!!!

Maybe next time...

And on the way back to Chipotle- um- er class!!


A girl with blue hair!!

I just had to take a picture^^

I really do enjoy times when I can just roam around the city, taking pictures of things that catch my eye :3

Fun

It's the Friday before Halloween and I need to get dressed up so I can go to my friend'd house for a little Halloween get together^^


What r U doing?

Ciao♥

No comments: