Oct 16, 2011

Candle Light ♥

I love this thing ♥



One of my roommates just plugged it in today and it smells heavenly ( °٢° )


Edible even^^

It makes me want to bake something!

So I'll do just that!!

But I'll need to find a hand mixer first....

Ufufu♥ I'm excited!!!

Fall just makes me want to bake and have hot chocolate every day!! And it has the best foods!!

Pumpkin pie

Sweet potato pie

Apple Pie

APPLE CIDER

stuffing

turkey

THANKS GIVNG!!!!

*sigh* ( °٢° )


My friend says I love food too much....

Well I mention it in just about every post so he may be right..

But I won't change><!!!

Off to practice for my vocal midterm...at 11:04pm!! :O

Ciao♥





“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”- Winnie the Pooh

No comments: