Oct 31, 2014

Happy Halloween~Thank you October

Yahho~














Happy Halloween everyone~!



In light of the holiday I've participated in two Halloween themed covers!

First, Zombie Maker!!!





It's been a while since we've released an original dance with just the two of us~

I think this time we were aiming to challenge ourselves and try to create a style that isn't already prominent of Nico Nico Douga. Because of this, and lack of rehearsal due to my health, the final product came out a little messy but thank you to everyone who's commented, shared and liked it so far. We're going to continue improving our style~

We're really aiming to create movement that only we can create so please continue to support our efforts~

Second, my first dance cover with KuroPOP!!!


Natsuki and I covered "Youkai Taisou Daiichi" (properly this time)

We had a lot of fun filming this, if you can't already tell.








 As for the actually holiday I haven't dressed up or celebrated with candy because of my work schedule, but Ari and I watched some Halloween movies this month and I've been stuffing my face with pumpkin treats all October.

And now it's finally come to a close.


Thank you October~


You've been good to me~














2 comments:

Xhirachu said...

Happy Halloween! The first thing I thought when I started watching Zombie Maker was that it was very you and not like the Nico choreography I'm used to seeing! (Although I'm pretty out of the loop so I'm not sure if that says much...) Great job! You're Youkai Taisou cover is really cute too!

Kisweets said...

It says enough to me!!! Thank you Xhu<3333