Oct 7, 2014

Hello October~!!


Good Morning~!!

And hello October~!! I can't believe it's been a week into the new month already.

Here's a picture from just before Morning Musume's concert since in any pictures taken that day I wore a face mask.

Make-up was light since I knew I would cry at some point during the concert.





















I had to bundle up. Face masks really keep your face warm.

It's getting colder here in New York. Soon recording videos outside won't be possible.

But we have a lot planned for this month! ( I really hope we get to it all. There's a lot!!)

Here's the first one of the month. 




Ari's first solo in years!! Here's she's dancing to Circus Monster.

We recorded this one the night before Love x Love Whistle.

I finally convinced Ari to do and improv video. I think she has a real talent for it!! Hopefully there will be more...

Please check this out if you haven't already!!

That's all for now~!


1 comment:

Xhirachu said...

You still look beautiful, Broski. <3

Speaking of concerts and makeup I just realized that I went to both Arashi Blast performances with zero makeup on. But Nino didn't look disgusted when he looked at me. ↑↑ self-confidence ↑↑ Haha