Feb 10, 2012

またね!!

Ari left yesterday

Cries(ノД`)・゜・。

I probably won't see her again for a while.

But I had a great time for the four day she was here!

We went to Five Guys again Monday night.


We went window shopping Tuesday between my morning and afternoon classes.

We popped in the Adidas store

Recently Ari and I have been obsessed with Adidas merchandise><! 

I want this bag!!!

Wednesday since my classes started in the afternoon we did a Nico live! 

And then we took some pictures






Good lord

I think next time we might actually do a weird face battle!

That might be fun :) 


変顔!!!

ニコ生の見てくれた皆さんありがとうございました!!

楽しかったです^^

次回は変後バトルをしましょうか?

笑 

This week classes were brutal and I didn't have much energy. So I feel like I neglected my sister a little bit because I didn't want to do anything(´ω`。)グスン

ごめんね。。。

But we did work on some original choreography. Though I probably won't see Ari for a while so I have NO CLUE when that will be done!

In any case, it was a good week( ´∀`)

Even though Ari won't be here, please come to see my lives if you have time! I usually do one on Wednesdays at around 11:30am EST!

もし、暇だったら、アリはいないのに私のニコ生をちょっと見て下さい!

お願いします!




Right!! I have class soon!

Ciao ♥

No comments: