Feb 28, 2012

No more snacks..

お菓子がもう食べられない(ノД`)・゜・。

お菓子- okashi- sweets/ candy/ snacks

I can't eat them(´ω`。)

....
Or at least for now.

Lent started last Wednesday.

And I gave up all unnatural snacks. Including these jumbo pack of ginger thins I just discovered last week


Cries....

I'm going to have to eat fruits, veggies and nuts for snack from now on.

But I can still have bread and cheese which means grilled cheese is still on!! 

It's a beautiful day!!!!

And in this glorious weather a couple of guys were handing out books in front of campus!


It's called Too Far and so far it reminds me of a Bridge to Terabithia; two children escape from their own reality to play in the woods and create a world using their imagination.

That movie made me cry ;w;

I really hope this book has a happy ending.

It's pretty short, almost 250 pages. I'll probably finish it by tomorrow.

And it came with a CD. I listened to the first track and it wasn't that great....

Anyways!

Today is a good day because...

the socks that Japanese students gave me fit!! 




I swore I'd have to throw them away or give them to somebody! But they're perfect!

It's kind of hard to explain why this excites me

1. I love Hello Kitty
2. They're from the Sanrio store in Japan
3. The kind of socks that I'm wearing is more important to me that the kind of shoes I'm wearing

I love socks. I wear socks more often than I wear shoes because I dance in them and for some reason I get compliments on my socks all the time..

I know this post was kind of random, but I have so may different things in my head right now.

My choreography, school work, I haven't eaten today yet, my class that's at four, what I'm going to do when  finally get home this weekend..etc.

Ahh!!!!

The sooner this week is over the better!!

I need lunch.

Time for a sandwhich!

Ciao ♥

3 comments:

Xhirachu said...

I'm not Christian so I don't do Lent. Mwahaha~ Don't worry, I'll eat enough snacks for the both of us. OωOb Lol.

College seems so busyyy. I think I'll probably just drop dead one day. LOL.

Kisweets said...

haha, THANKS

It's a good kind of busy though. I find that in college you're only as busy as you want to be. A lot of things that I have to take care of this week i decided to do on my own. My work load makes sense if I think about it. 

Xhirachu said...

That's a relief to hear. :D I just hope my college experience will be the same. Lol.