Dec 18, 2011

Ready for the Holidays!!

Hello!

This is actually a picture from two day ago...
These tights are so awesome!!!
They glow in the dark O.O



Classes are over!!! ヽ(´▽`)/

The semester ended on the 15th and the two day showcase that I performed in ended yesterday!!

I'm free!!! ヽ(´▽`)/

What am I going to do now?!?!?!

....

Dance covers!!!   ヽ(´▽`)/

ヽ(´▽`)/  = My mood

And I'll need to stay in shape (a month is a long time not to take class ;w; )

...

I went downtown near the village today ^___^

My cousins randomly called and said that they wanted to hang out! Ari couldn't go because she has finals to study but me and my brother went!

First we went to Waverly Restaurant for dinner...I forgot to take pictures. ORZ

I had the Waverly Melt which is pretty much a hamburger with caramel-ed onions and cheese on toast.

It really does melt in your mouth ( °٢° )

So good!!

It came with a pickle and "salad" ( aka iceberg lettuce and tomatoes) and I had it with a cup of coffee.

So filling ( ̄ー ̄)

Afterwards we went to Urban Outiftters across the street.

I got these!!!

Bunny Slippers!!
They're so cozy (I'm wearing them now)

And only for ten bucks!!

After that we shopped around at a few vintage stores.

We went to a store that sold surplus military gear and even some vintage stuff. I think t's called Uncle Sam's/

It was pretty cool!




I like the red jacket
And I want a pair of those boots :)



Then we went to St. Marks and my cousin took us to this punk rockers sort of store where all of the awesome tumblr shoes exist


See those white creepers on the left from center? Momochi wears those in Buono's newest PV! 

Speaking of which...


You should check it out! The song is decent and the cinematography is GREAT! 

I  ♥ Buono! even though they don't dance much anymore :( 

But I really think that Tsunku (or whomever is their new image manager) is deliberately trying to turn Buono! from a cute rock idol group into rock artists! It's a little more mature and I don't think it's all bad. 

But anyways!!

Back to shoes :3



Eeeee♥ 

These red ones are so beautiful and only 85!!!

We shopped around until about 9 and then headed back home.

I had a pretty full day! 

Oh right!

I also did a live today!!
It was pretty short but I wore my sailor fuku which most people haven't seen and Ari danced to Tsuretei songs :D

I plan on doing another one soon with Sachie  ^____^

I did it on BlogTV today but I think the next one might be on Niconico.com...

So much in one entry!! 

I guess that's enough for now

Ciao ♥

"My one regret in life is that I'll never have a dog. But sometimes I tie a hair to a piece of lint and I drag it around." - Marcel the shell with shoes on

No comments: