Dec 23, 2011

Happy because.....


Christmas is the day after tomorrow!!!

Fuck presents!!  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I wanna get out of this house!!

Yes... excuse my French ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

I've been home since Sunday and my mother has had me clean something everyday!

Christmas means I get to see other people!!

Not that I haven't already^___^

I went Christmas shopping with Ari and my friends yesterday!

I bought slippers for Ari from Uniqlo

They look like dancing clogs!! XD
I haven't found anything for my brother yet....

The display window at Macy's on 34th street is amazing O.O








I have no clue what they are...I just know that it's beautiful!! 

We walked to 42nd street from there. We stopped by Kinokuniya were I picked up some stationary for the Christmas cards that I'm sending out to muh bros tomorrow!! 

ヽ(´▽`)/ 

Today Ari and I had our second live on Nico Nico Douga!! (I finally made one and we've had two lives ever since!!)

We woke up at 8AM to stream by 9:30 but it was worth it!

About 250 people watched altogether! We somehow managed to attract 24 members to our community!

 ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二⊃ ぶーん♪

If you have a Nico account, please watch sometime!



Today it was just me failing to answer simple questions in Japanese and Ari repeating what I say but it'll get better as I practice more...I think.

The Nico viewers were entertained!

After that were spent most of the day cleaning (ORZ) but had just enough time to attempt recording our Galaxias! cover!!

Attempt


Our radio died ;w;

We'll try again tomorrow....

This is my outfit^^


Yup!!

Also!!

We've uploaded out first vlog!!

Check it out yo!


Ciao♥

“Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.”— Otomo No Yakamochi

2 comments:

シラチュ said...

OMG. They have Uniqlo in New York? New York has everything. *___* Lol.
Your outfit is so cute! Looking forward to your galaxias! video! ^__^
I'm not going to be able to make the deadline. TTwTT Haha.

Kisweets said...

Yup! There's one in Soho and they just built a HUGE one downtown!...I thought only people in Japan could participate...