Dec 4, 2014

Return to Nico Broadcasting

Yahho~

























(Relatively) New hair~

I like it a lot and I'm trying to take care of it so that I can keep it this way for a while...

























Yesterday was KuroPOP rehearsal~

Wednesday rehearsal really has become the best part of my week~

These days I always look forward to them~

The members are all have really strong personalities so there's never a dull moment~

Even after rehearsal is over we'll usually hang out and talk for a while~

It also feels like schedule is slowly but surely becoming more predictable so prepare yourself for some Nico lives~!!!


I have my own community:














 I'll be broadcasting at the following times:

12/4/2014 (today!) 7-9pm (EST)
12/6/2014 (Sat) time tba
12/8/2014 (Mon) 9-11pm (EST)

I'll try and broadcast as often as I can, but these are are times I'm shooting for~

And I'll be broadcasting in the mornings here:


As often as possible~

As soon as I get my new schedule for all of them I'll post it everywhere~

That's all for now~



2 comments:

Xhirachu said...

I like your hair! KuroPOP rehearsal sounds like fun. I can't wait to see more videos from you all. I'll be at work tonight, but hopefully I'll be able to make it to your live on Monday! Did you mean the 5th (Fri) or 6th (Sat)?

Kisweets said...

thank you Xhu~<3333 whoops! definitely Saturday!