Dec 9, 2014

Pictures are up~Loveccino ♥

Good Evening~


There are days when you're so tired you almost weep at the sight of your bed.

Today is one of those days.


By the way....

Have you liked KuroPOP's page?

https://www.facebook.com/KuropopNYC

I have some solo shots up~

Recently, I've been taking pictures of wall art that I find when I'm walking around the city.

Here are a few that I think are okay to post:

























This one is so cute~


























Even though it's cold, I actually still enjoy walking around the trendy parts of NYC~

But soon it will get too cold to even be outside for more than a few minutes....

I'm not looking forward to that!!!!

I suddenly enjoy walking around the city, now that warm weather is gone?

Also!

Ari and I have uploaded a new video~!!!



It's T-ine's choreography to "Loveccino".

It's extremely cute and we wanted to cover it as soon as possible~

If you enjoyed it, please share~!!!!

That's all for now~




No comments: