Mar 23, 2015

This week ☆

Yahho ☆

There are many exciting things happening this week!

KuroPOP! is performing twice.

3/25 (wed) "A Night with Unperfect Fashion ()

3/28 (sat) Brooklyn 2 Tokyo ()

Wednesday's event will be taking place at the same venue as January's Brooklyn 2 Tokyo.

Friday's Brooklyn 2 Tokyo is happening at a bigger venue than last time so I'm excited!!!

If you're in the New York area, please come! I can't guarantee that any of these events will be filmed but we'll see.

In terms of things that have happened recently...

We've filmed a video on Saturday!!!!


This time it's a collaboration video with Sneko

























I wonder if this one will come out okay.....Ari and I didn't have much time to practice beforehand so it might look sloppier than usual. Plus the day before it snowed so the location we had originally planned on using for filming was extremely slushy. We ended up filming inside. In light of everything we may have to redo it....we'll see in a few days!

But we had a lot of fun! Sneko's a sweetheart!

Speaking of the weather, we had a snowstorm over the weekend, on the first day of Spring no less!!! This winter has been pretty brutal on my body so I made time to drop by LUSH and pick up a few spa items.







The usual; a new cleanser to remedy how weathered my skin has been feeling, lotion, my favorite facial mask, Love Lettuce...but this time I also bought a bath bomb!

This one is called Big Blue. It's filled will seaweed and sea salt. It smells AMAZING and it turns your bath water blue.

























It had been a while since I soaked in the bath so afterwards I felt completely revitalized!

I just might order a few more of these online....

These are the projects that are coming up just this month and there will be many to come in April!

Look forward to them!

That's all for now.

No comments: